Here’s some of the information we collect:
- Information Collected Upon Registration. When you create or reconfigure an account with Middle East Images, you provide some personal information, including, but not limited to social media information such as but not limited to your Twitter (username, password, email address) and Facebook account information (username, password). Further, residential and/or business information including address, state, zip code, etc. may be collected. Some of this information, for example, your name and username, may be listed publicly on our Services, including on your profile page and in search results. Some Services, such as search, public user profiles and viewing lists, may not require registration.
- Account Information. This includes at least your user name, and e-mail address;
- Network Performance & Usage Information. This tells us how you use our network, our products and our services, and how well our equipment and network is performing;
- Web Browsing & Wireless Application Information. Thistells us about the websites you visit and the mobile applications you use whilst logged in to our network;
- Location Information. This tells us where your wireless device is located, as well as your zip code and street address;
- Geolocation. We may collect your location through GPS, Wi-Fi, or wireless network triangulation in order to obtain your location for the purposes of providing our Service. We may use geolocation data to build a history of occurrences of observed events that are the intent of Middle East Images, in order to bring the most relevant information to you.
- Log Data. Our servers may automatically record information (“Log Data”) created by your use of the Services. Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device and application IDs, search terms, and cookie information. We may receive Log Data when you interact with our Services, for example, when you visit our website(s) or use our apps or otherwise sign into our Services, interact with our email notifications, use your Middle East Images account to authenticate to a third-party website or application, or visit a third-party website that includes a Middle East Images button or widget. Middle East Images uses Log Data to provide our Services and to measure, customize, and improve them. If not already done earlier, we will either delete Log Data or remove any common account identifiers, such as your username, full IP address, or email address, after 18 months.
- Third-Parties. Middle East Images may use a variety of third-party services to help provide our Services, such as hosting our blog(s), and to help us understand the use of our Services, such as Google Analytics. These third-party service providers may collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, such as cookies or your IP address. Third-party ad partners may share information with us, like a browser cookie ID or cryptographic hash of a common account identifier (such as an email address), to help us measure ad quality and tailor ads. For example, this allows us to display ads about things you may have already shown interest in. If you prefer, you can turn off tailored ads in your privacy settings so that your account is not matched to information shared by ad partners for tailoring ads.
Here are the ways we collect your information:
- We get information from you when use our Service.
- We collect it from how you use our Service.
Here are some of the ways we use your information:
- Provide services and improve your customer experience;
- Address network integrity and security issues;
- Do research and analysis to maintain, protect, develop and improve our network;
- Let you know about service updates, offers and promotions;
- Deliver relevant advertising;
- Create external marketing & analytics reports;
Some examples of who we share your Personal Information with:
- With other companies that perform services on our behalf only as needed for them to perform those services. We require them to protect your information consistent with our Policy.
- With other companies and entities, to:
- Comply with court orders and other legal process;
- Assist with identity verification, and preventing fraud and identity theft;
- Enforce our agreements and property rights; and
- Obtain payment for products and services including the transfer or sale of delinquent accounts to third parties for collection.
Details on Personal and Anonymous & Aggregate Information
- What is Personal Information? Information that identifies or reasonably can be used to identify you.
- What is Anonymous? This is information that does not identify you and cannot reasonably be used to identify you specifically.
- What is Aggregate? We take a large number of individual’s data and combine it into anonymous groups or categories.
- How we use this information? We use and share this information in many ways including research, analysis, marketing and relevant advertising.
Our privacy commitments
- We do not sell your Personal Information to anyone for any purpose.
- We keep your Personal Information in our records while you are a user, or until it is no longer needed for business, tax, or legal purposes.
- We will keep your information safe using encryption or other appropriate security controls.
- If you are a registered user of our Services, we may provide you with tools and account settings to access or modify the personal information you provided to us and associated with your account.
- You may also permanently delete your account by deleting the application from your mobile device or affirmatively deleting your user account via our website.
Modifying Your Personal Information
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifying information from anyone under the age of 13, unless authorized or with the knowledge of a parent or guardian.
Your Choices & Controls
- You may have choices about which types of advertising you get from us.
- You may control whether your anonymous information is used in our External Marketing & Analytics Reports.
- You may choose whether to receive marketing calls, e-mails, or text messages from us.
- You may have a choice about how we use your Customer Proprietary Network Information.
Customers who wish to request further information about our compliance with these requirements, or have questions or concerns about our privacy practices and policies may contact us at [email protected]